The Himlung Himal is a magnificent mountain in the Manaslu region in Nepal. Its 7,126 meters, make it one of the highest mountains on Earth. Hence, it offers some of the most breathtaking views from its summit, and all throughout the ascent. From the top of this legendary peak, we’ll be able to see other equally impressive mountains in the region, and most mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets. Each step we take will be rewarded with a vast view that extends beyond what our eyes can see.
What’s more, we will get to visit some enchanting and remote villages in Nepal and near the border with Tibet. For instance, we’ll witness and experience the lifestyle of the welcoming people that inhabit these lands, visiting villages like Nar and Phu.
Then, we’ll step into the realm of the mountain, reaching its three camps at different stages. Camp I is located at 5,450 meters, Camp II at 6,000 meters, and finally, Camp III lies at 6,350 meters. Thus, we will make sure we get plenty of time for acclimatization as we progressively reach the summit of Himlung Himal.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Final preparation and Briefing in Ministry
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besishar and connection jeep to Koto 2628m
Day04: Koto to Dharmasala (6/7hrs) 3164m
Day05: Dharmasala to Kyang (6hrs) 3886m
Day06: Spare day !!!
Day07: Kyang to Phu Gaon (Phu-village) (5hrs) 4131m
Day08: Rest Day for acclimatization
Day09: Phu Gaon to Himlung Base camp (7hrs) 4842m
Day10: Assent Himlung Himal (Day 10 -26)
Day27: Clean Base camp and packing Day
Day28: Base camp to Kyang (7hrs) 3886m
Day29: Trek Down to Koto (7hrs) 2628m
Day 30:Drive Down to Besishar by Jeep
Day31:Drive From Besishar to kathmandu
Day32: Free Day In Kathmandu
Day33: Deaf Briefing in ministry and free day
Day34: Departure to your home
1. ARRIVALS AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL BY THE TOURIST BUS OR PRIVATE VEHICALS.
2. SIX NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN 3 STAR CATORIZED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU.
3. TRIP BRIEFING AND EQUIPMENT CHECK.
4. MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFLE BAG,TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPAL CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA, COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP.
- ALL STAFF FOODS.
- POTTER WAGES.
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES.
- POTTER EQUIPMENT.
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINING TENT, KITCHEN TENT, TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA, ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
- CAMP 1 MEMER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP2 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP3 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- Camp4 Member and SHERPA Tent Plus FOODS
13. ROPE FIXING CHARGE.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE , INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK.
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORECAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIR-FARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE.
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES, LAUDRY, WIFI CHARGE…..
9. STAFF TIPS.
10.SUMMIT BONUS TO CLIMBING SHERPA GUIDE
Group Size 2 to 10 people
Max Altitude 7126M
Duration 35 Days
Walking Days 30 Days
Best Period MAR | APR | MAY | SEP | OCT | NOV