This fascinating mountain rises in the north-west part of Nepal. It is also referred to as Dhaulagiri VI. The Putha Hiunchuli is a solitary and distinct mountain which is rarely climbed.
The mountain comprises relatively less technical difficulties compared to other technical mountain expeditions. Putha Hiunchuli in 1954. It lies between the massifs of Dhaulagiri and Kanjiroba Himal as the mountain forms a part of Dhaulagiri Himalayan Ranges. However, good physical condition and previous peak climbing experience are highly recommended for mountain Scenery Treks.
Jimmy Roberts and British Expedition team has first ascended the summit of Mt. Mountain Scenery Treks is a perfect opportunity for enthusiastic climbers to explore the less beaten region of Dolpo and gaining a lifetime experience of reaching the summit of Mt. Putha Hiunchuli. Putha Hiunchuli Expedition is an attractive mountain that is located in the magical and mysterious land of Dolpo.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Briefing in tourist department –hotel
Day 03: Fly to Nepalgunja & transfer to hotel
Day 04: Fly to Juphal & trek to Dunai - camping
Day 05: Trek Dunai to Tarakot village and camp
Day 06: Trek Tarakot – Musikhola and camping
Day 07: Trek Musikhola – Kagkot and camping
Day 08: Trek Kagkot - Yak Kharka and campiDay 09: Trek Yak Kharka – Phedi and camping
10 Oct. 2020 Day 10: Trek Phedi - Putha base camp camping
Day 11-27 Climbing Mt. Putha Hiunchuli
Day 28: Trek Putha B.C. - Yak kharka –camping
Day 29: Trek Yak Kharka to Kagkot village-camp
Day 30: Trek Kagkot to Musi Khola & there camp
Day 31: Trek Musi Khola to Tarako village camp
Day 32: Trek Tarakot to Dunai/Juphal Lodge/hotel
Day 33: Fly to Nepalgunja to Kathmandu & hotel
Day 34: Free day in Kathmandu, Nepal and hotel
Day 35: Transfer hotel to airport for final parture
1. ARRIVALS AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL BY THE TOURIST BUS OR PRIVATE VEHICALS.
2. SIX NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN 3 STAR CATORIZED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU.
3. TRIP BRIEFING AND EQUIPMENT CHECK.
4. MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFLE BAG,TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPAL CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA, COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP.
- ALL STAFF FOODS.
- POTTER WAGES.
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES.
- POTTER EQUIPMENT.
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINING TENT, KITCHEN TENT, TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA, ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
- CAMP 1 MEMER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP2 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP3 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- Camp4 Member and SHERPA Tent Plus FOODS
13. ROPE FIXING CHARGE.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE , INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK.
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORECAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIR-FARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE.
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES, LAUDRY, WIFI CHARGE…..
9. STAFF TIPS.
10.SUMMIT BONUS TO CLIMBING SHERPA GUIDE
Group Size 2 to 11 people
Max Altitude 7246M
Duration 35 Days
Walking Days 30 Days
Best Period MAR | APR | MAY | SEP | OCT | NOV