The Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pachermo there some very popular trekking trail also you may like Tso Rolpa Lake Trek. Pachermo peak Climbing One of the most popular Trekkings and Climbing peak in the Rolwaling region, Pachermo peak climb takes you through Rolwaling region trekking, Tashi Lapcha pass & Khumbu Himalayan trails. But crevassed, the glacier that is still the main route to the summit. Pachermo peak 6187 m lies south of the Teshi Lapcha; when seen from the pass the mountain is really attractive. It is a straightforward snow peak first climbed in 1955 along a well defined north-by-northwest ridge rising from a relatively flat. Challenging and difficult trekking peak in Rolwaling Himalaya region.
From this camp, we gain the ridge of Pacharmo peak climbing. We climb north-east of the ice-fall of Teshi Lapcha, setting up a high camp just below rock walls at 5,500 m. The scenery is outstanding, the route leads along beautiful river valleys; before emerging in the high alpine country; there are excellent views of Gaurisankar, Melungtse, and many other great peaks. Crossing the Teshi Laptsa pass is challenging; calls for some mountaineering experience for your next dream to be on 7,000 to 8,000 Expedition.
After this Pachermo Peak Climbing ascent you will reach in Everest region Thame village which very famous Sherpa mountain climber Mr Appa Sherpa hometown and after that Namche bazaar and world famous trekking trail Everest base camp and if you want to do continue to the Everest base camp trek our guide take you there as well but for that you have to pay extra cost for our company. The approach trek to Pachermo in the Rolwaling Mountain leads through a region which has remained untouched by western civilization; groups of trekkers are not often seen, even in the peak trekking seasons. Following it without much difficulty – but watching for crevasses which can cause problems near the summit.
DAY1:ARRIVAL TO KATHMANDU (TRIBUVAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 1300M)&TRANSFER TO HOTEL
DAY2:SIGHTSEEING KATHMANDU VALLEY AND PREPARE FOR CLIMBING EQUIPMENT,STAFF INTRODUCTION
DAY3:DRIVE TO GONGAR KHOLA (1,1440M) FROM KATHMANDU
DAY4:TREKS TO SIMIGAU (2,000M)
DAY5:TREKS TO DONGKANG (3,010M)
DAY6:TREKS TO BEDING VILLAGE (3,690M)
DAY7:TREKS TO NA GAU VILLAGE (4,200M)
DAY8:ACCLIMATIZATION DAY IN NA GAU/HIKING DAY
DAY9:TREKS TO CHUGIMA TSO ROLPA LAKE (4,920M)
DAY10:TREKS TO JAPANIES CAMP/GLACIER CAMP (5,270M)
DAY11:TREKS TO TASHI PHU VIA CROSSING TASHI LAPCHA PASS (5,755M)/PAPCHERMO BASE CAMP
DAY12:CLIMB PAPCHERMO PEAK (6,187M) AND BACK TO PAPCHERMO BASE CAMP (TASHI PHU)
DAY13:TREKS TO THAME VILLAGE(3,800M) FROM TASHI PHU
DAY14:TREKS TONAMCHE BAZZAR (3,440M) FROM THAME
DAY15:TREKS TO LUKLA (2,860M) FROM NAMCHE BAZZAR
DAY16:FLY TO KATHMANDU FROM LUKLA AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL
DAY17:EXTRA DAY IN KATHMNDU
DAY18:TRANSFER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FOR FINAL DEPARTURE
1. ARRIVALS AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL BY THE TOURIST BUS OR PRIVATE VEHICALS.
2. TWO NIGHT ACCOMODATION IN 3 STAR CATEGORIZED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU.
3. TRIP BRIEFING AND EQUIOPMENT CHECK.
4. MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFEL BAG, TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPALI CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA.
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA,COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP
- ALL STAFF FOODS
- POTTER WAGES
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES
- POTTER EQUIPMENT
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINNING TENT, KITCHEN TENT,TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA,ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE, INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK .
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORCAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIRFARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE .
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCOHOLIC STUFFS.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCODAMATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES,LAUDRY,WIFI CHARGE, SOO ON.
9. STAFF TIPS
Group Size 2 to 10 people
Max Altitude 6,187M
Duration 18 Days
Walking Days 15 Days
Best Period MAR | APR | MAY | SEP | OCT | NOV