Saribung Peak Climbing (6328m) is newly explored peak climbing in Nepal. Saribung Peak Climbing is challenging and very popular trekking trail with beaten track and difficult pass. The trails are rugged, cutting high into cliff sides and pass villages that have changed little over the centuries. Saribung expedition can be done in anti-clockwise for which the trek start from Phu and then ascend to Saribung pass and enter in the Mustang region "Hidden Valley" and return to Jomsom or clockwise for which the trek start from Jomsom and follow Upper Mustang trail and descend to Nar-Phu valley and end at Besisahar.
For mountaineering, it is easy to do Expedition but there are many passes with ice and creases in between the Damodar Kunda region and Nar-Phu valley. The trek starts from one place to another with great sceneries, cultures, religion and geographical variations. Hence trekkers can enjoy the fantastic and picturesque views of diversity in this region.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu,welcome by mountain scenery treks and transfer to Hotel with BB plan
Day 02:Free day for preparation and overnight
Day 03:Drive to pokhara 820 m and overnight Hotel on BB plan
Day 04:Fly to Jomsom, then trek to Kagbeni (2,720 m, 2-hours) overnight in lodge.
Day 05:Trek to Chele(3,050m, 5-hours) overnight in lodge.
Day 06:Trek to Geling(3,540m, 6-7hours) overnight in lodge.
Day 07:Trek toTsarang(3,560m, 6-7hours) overnight in lodge.
Day 08:Trek to Lo Manthang(3,750m, 6hours) overnight in lodge.
Day 09:Exploration day at Lo-Manthang overnight in lodge.
Day 10:Trek to Dhi Gaon(3,360, 6hourrs) overnight in camp.
Day 11:Trek to Lury Gompa (3,850m, 3hours) overnight camp.
Day 12:Trek to Ghuma Tanthi (4,780m) overnight camp.
Day 13:Ghuma Tanthi to Dhamodar Kunda (4,990m) (Sehr langer Tag) overnight camp.
Day 14:Trek Dhamodar Kund - Saribung Base Camp(5,240m, 3hours) overnight camp.
Day 15:Trek High Camp (5,500m) Camp overnight camp.
Day 16:Trek,high camp (5,500m) - Saribung Pass High Camp (6,225m) and after sumit other side Saribung bascamp (5,500m) overnight camp.
Day 17:Trek to bhrikuti bascamp (4,800m) overnight camp.
Day 18:Trek to Phu (4,000m) overnight camp.
Day 19:Trek to Kyang (3,820m) and Overnight Camp.
Day 20:Trek to Dharmasala (3,230m) and Overnight Camp.
Day 21:Trek to Koto (2,600m) and Overnight lodge.
Day 22:Drive from Koto to Kathmandu by jeep and Overnight Hotel with BB plan.
1. ARRIVALS AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL BY THE TOURIST BUS OR PRIVATE VEHICALS.
2. TWO NIGHT ACCOMODATION IN 3 STAR CATEGORIZED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU.
3. TRIP BRIEFING AND EQUIOPMENT CHECK.
4. MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFEL BAG, TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPALI CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA.
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA,COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP
- ALL STAFF FOODS
- POTTER WAGES
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES
- POTTER EQUIPMENT
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINNING TENT, KITCHEN TENT,TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA,ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE, INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK .
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORCAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIRFARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE .
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCOHOLIC STUFFS.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCODAMATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES,LAUDRY,WIFI CHARGE, SOO ON.
9. STAFF TIPS
Group Size 2 to 19 people
Max Altitude 6328M
Duration 16 Days
Walking Days 13 Days
Best Period MAR | APR | MAY | SEP | OCT | NOV