The trek generally cherishes the mesmerizing mountain scenery along with the local livelihood influenced by Tibetan culture. Manaslu is meaning “Mountain of the Spirit” was named after a Sanskrit word Manasa meaning “intellect” or “soul.”
Manaslu Larke Pass trek is one of the most adventurous trekking trails in Nepal. Manaslu, also known as “The Japanese Mountain,” since most climbers who made it up to the summit are Japanese. Since the trek can turn to be risky sometimes, trekkers should travel in a group of at least two persons with a registered guide rather than independently. It is located in the Mansiri Himal, in west-central Nepal. Nepal being a geographically diversified country offers trekkers a variety of trekking routes to explore. It was officially opened as adventure trekking by the government for foreign trekkers in 1991. Manaslu at 8,156 meters (26,759 ft) above sea level, is the eighth highest mountain peak in the world. Mt
Day-1:Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m) & transfer to the hotel
day-2:Drive from Kathmandu to Shotikhola (710m)
Day-3:Trek from Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (900m)
Day-4:Trek from Maccha Khola to Jagat (1,410m)
Day-5:Trek from Jagat to Dyang (1,804m)
Day-6:Trek from Dyang to Namrung (2,630m)
Day-7:Trek from Namrung to Samagaon (3,530m)
Day-8:Trek from Samagaon to Pungyen Gumba (4,400m) to Samagaon: 4-5 hrs exploration day
Day-9:Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3,860m)
Day-10:Trek from Samdo to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4,460m)
Day-11:Trek from Dharamsala to Larkya la (5,160m) to Bhimthang (3,720m)
Day-12:Trek from Bhimthang to Tilije (2,300m)
Day-13:Trek from Tilije to Dharapani and drive to Besishahar
Day-14:Drive from Besishahar to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Day-15:Sightseeing around Kathmandu City
Day-16:Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
1. ARRIVALS AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL BY THE TOURIST BUS OR PRIVATE VEHICALS.
2. TWO NIGHT ACCOMODATION IN 3 STAR CATEGORIZED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU.
3. TRIP BRIEFING AND EQUIOPMENT CHECK.
4. MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFEL BAG, TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPALI CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA.
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA,COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP
- ALL STAFF FOODS
- POTTER WAGES
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES
- POTTER EQUIPMENT
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINNING TENT, KITCHEN TENT,TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA,ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE, INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK .
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORCAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIRFARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE .
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCOHOLIC STUFFS.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCODAMATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES,LAUDRY,WIFI CHARGE, SOO ON.
9. STAFF TIPS
Group Size 2 to 20 people
Max Altitude 5135M
Duration 16 Days
Walking Days 12 Days
Best Period MAR | APR | MAY | SEP | OCT | NOV