Everest. Although there are a dozen or so routes on Mountain Scenery Teams strives to conduct a safe, successful and enjoyable experience, and will do everything possible to achieve each of these goals.
. It has a unique beauty, mystery and mood. For many who are mainly trekkers become contended having the best view of it from Kala Pattar, Gokyo RI or visiting Everest base camp.
The South Col routes on the Nepalese side of Mt. Everest is a deadly mountain. Most of the mountaineers have their dream to reach the summit of Everest in their life time. Noel and his native companions. Everest is the way taken by Sir Edmund Hillary and Late Tenzing Norgay Sherpa first climbed it in 1953. However, because of the nature of Everest Expedition, the highest and one of the most difficult mountains in the world, we cannot guarantee everything. Successful historical Everest Expeditions leaves one with the sense of most proud and adventurous person on Earth. Possibly the most colorful story about the early attempts on Everest is the one involving Captain J. Mt. Climbing Everest expedition has been successfully organized and climbed many times since then, but this should not lull prospective Everest climbers into complacency. Noting this, one cannot approach the mountain with anything but a serious determination and focused mountaineering attitude. Everest, we follow the classical route, traditionally the most reliable way to the summit. His mission has been out short just sixty-five km from Everest when a posse of Tibetan soldiers forced them to turn back. Mount Everest, the greatest challenge, is more than the famous mountain on earth. Unfortunately, not even the disguise could see him through. Everest is still as inexplicable, beguiling and magnificent as ever.
In organizing Everest climbing expedition while our goal is to get as many members to the summit as possible & even more importantly return safely home. Standing incredibly tall silhouetted against the shared sky of Nepal and Tibet, this mountain has many names: Chomolungma, Sagarmatha, Qomolungma or Mt. Whichever name one chooses, its vagueness still lives on. Everest's local names give you a sense of how the mountain commands respect from all who see her. He disguised himself as a Mohammaden and made a journey from Darjeeling through Northwest Sikkim and round the north of Kanchenjunga in an attempt to
DAY1;ARRIVE IN TRIVUBAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND TRANSFER TO KATHMANDU GUEST HOUSE BY PRUVATE/TOURIST BUS(1360M)
DAY2:CLIMBING PREPARATION AND EQUIPMENT CHECK/PERSONAL GEAR CHECK/HIGHT ALLTITUDE FOOD PACKING ETC
DAY3:RECEIVED EVEREST CLIMBING PERMIT AND FINAL PREPARATION AND STAFF INTRODUCTION PROGTAMES/BRIEFING IN TOURUSM DEPARTMENT
DAY4:TRANSFER TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO FLIYING TO LIKLA SAME DAY TREK TO PHAKDING VILLAGE (2800M)
DAY5:TREKS TO NAMCHE BAZZAR (3440M)
DAY6:REST DAY ACLIMATIZE DAY HIKE TO EVEREST VIEW POINT AND BACK TO NAMCHE STAY OVERNIGHT
DAY7:TRKES TO DEBUCHE (4225M)
DAY8:TREKS TO DINGBUCHE (4240M)
DAY9:REST DAY AND CLIMB UP TO NAGARJUNG PEAK (4800M)AND BACK TO DINGBOCHE STAY OVERNIGHT
DAY10:TREKS TO THUKLA (4500M)
DAY11:TREKS TO LOBUCHE HIGHT CAMP (5400M)
DAY12:CLIMB LOBUCHE PEAK (6119M) AND BACK TO LOBUCHE VILLAGE(5930M)
DAY13:TREKS TO GORAKSHEP (5100M) SAME DAY CLIMBING KALAPATHER (5550M) STAY OVERNIGHT IN GORAKSHEP
DAY14:TREKS TO EVEREST BASE CAMP(5345M)
DAY15-50 CLIMBING PERIOD OF MT EVEREST 8848M
DAY51:TREKS TO PHERICHE (4240M) FROM EVEREST BASE CAMP
DAY52:TREKS TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3440M)
DAY53:TREKS TO LUKLA (2800M)
DAY54:FLIYING BACK TO KATHMANDU AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL
DAY55:EXTRA DAY IN KATHMANDU
DAY56:RECEIVED THE EVEREST SUMMIT CERTIFICATES
DAY57:DEPARTURE TO HOME TRANSFER TO TRIVUBAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. ARRIVALS AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL BY THE TOURIST BUS OR PRIVATE VEHICALS.
2. SIX NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN 3 STAR CATORIZED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU.
3. TRIP BRIEFING AND EQUIPMENT CHECK.
4. MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFLE BAG,TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPAL CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA, COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP.
- ALL STAFF FOODS.
- POTTER WAGES.
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES.
- POTTER EQUIPMENT.
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINING TENT, KITCHEN TENT, TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA, ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
- CAMP 1 MEMER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP2 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP3 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- Camp4 Member and SHERPA Tent Plus FOODS
13. ROPE FIXING CHARGE.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE , INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK.
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORECAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIR-FARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE.
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES, LAUDRY, WIFI CHARGE…..
9. STAFF TIPS.
10.SUMMIT BONUS TO CLIMBING SHERPA GUIDE
Group Size 01 to 15 people
Max Altitude 8848M
Duration 57 Days
Walking Days 50 Days
Best Period MAR | APR | MAY | SEP | OCT | NOV