ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREKS WITH MSTE
Take this trip with Mountain Scenery Treks, and enjoy a complete experience of the Annapurna region of Nepal. Your trip begins from Pokhara and until you reach the Base Camp, you will go through numerous natural landscapes across hills, forests, mountains and waterfalls. Relax in the natural hot springs of Jhinu Danda, and have an unrestricted 360º view of the Annapurna Range. A trek through dynamic landscapes – with amazing views of the mountain ranges, and time-worn villages. Many trekkers to Nepal prefer Annapurna Base Camp because of its relative popularity and moderate level of challenge. The Annapurna Massif itself is lined by Marshyangdi River in the north and the east whereas the southern neighbour is the beautiful Pokhara Valley and the western region is a part of the Kali Gandaki Gorge. The main attraction of this trek is the beauty of Annapurna mountain range. It’s a chance to trek one of the most popular routes on the planet. The trek exposes you to numerous landscapes, flora and fauna of Nepal. A trip to Nepal is not complete without visiting Annapurna Base Camp. The trek is moderately challenging, attracting novices and pros alike of any age. Annapurna Base Camp is located within Annapurna Conservation Area, the first conservation area of Nepal. When you decide to trek in Nepal, you should consider Annapurna Base Camp as one of the first options. En route to ABC, you will also reach MBC or Machhapuchchhre Base Camp at 3,700 meters. Often, it pops up on charts and rankings as one of the best trekking routes on the planet. These are some of the highlights of the trip. The region has the world’s tenth highest mountain and covers an area of 7,629 square kilometers. With incredible scenery and not too difficult walk, this program attracts nearly everyone coming to Nepal.
ENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFEL BAG, TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPALI CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA.
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA,COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP
- ALL STAFF FOODS
- POTTER WAGES
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES
- POTTER EQUIPMENT
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINNING TENT, KITCHEN TENT,TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA,ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE, INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK .
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORCAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIRFARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE .
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCOHOLIC STUFFS.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCODAMATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES,LAUDRY,WIFI CHARGE, SOO ON.
9. STAFF TIPS