The normal route to Mount Ama Dablam is from its southwest ridge. Most beginner mountaineers begin their climb through Ama Dablam Mountain (6812m), Ama Dablam is a small snow-covered peak of 6812m in the Everest region. This southwest ridge is the normal and most popular route to mount the mountain. Ama Dablam This mountain is considered the most technical and difficult to climb. Mountaineers must cross difficult icy rocks and steep snow climbing their climbing route.
Mountaineers usually have to launch 3 high camps on Mount Ama Dablam Mountain 6812m. To reach the first camp of the base camp, the climbers have to pass the most difficult and the difficult crossing the difficult furrows; And then turn north while climbing through the rocky soil and through the rock. We are at camp one now. From Camp I – you have to cross the rocky bowl and climb the ridge via the fixed lines at Camp II. From Camp II after crossing severe rocks and a ridge that lead you to a camp 2.
Ama Dablam ExpeditionThe climbing route of Camp II is mainly with steep mixed paths of rock, ice and snow. The path leads to the snow climb slope, then passes through the steep snow and ice tunnel then finally along the snow ridge to go to Camp III, From here to the summit, it climbs steeply over the snow and the ice to the right of a huge suspended Glacier. From the top of Mount Ama Dablam, very charming landscapes of Mount Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), the peak of the island, Makalu (8463m), Khumbu Himalayan and the rest of the mountains surrounded by snow can be considered.
DAY1: ARRIVED IN TRIVUBAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT KATHMANDU AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL
DAY2: CLIMBING BREFFING ABOUT AMADABLAM AND LOBUCHE PEAK AND SHOPPING DAY
DAY3: CITY SIEGHSEENG AROUND KATHMANDU VALLEY TO WORLD HERITAGE SIDE
DAY4: DEPARTURE TO LUKLA FROM KATHMANDU AND SAME DAY TO PHAKDING (2652M)
DAY:5 PHAKDING TO NAMCHE BAZZAR (3440M)
DAY6: REST DAY IN NAMCHE AND HIKE TO EVEREST VIEW POINT/KHUMJUNG/KHUNDE BACK TO NAMCHE
DAY7:NAMCHE TO DIBUCHE (3820M)
DAY8: DIBUCHE TO DINGBOCHE (4270M)
DAY8: DINGBOCHE TO THUKLA
DAY9: THUKLA TO LOBUCHE HIGHT CAMP (5400M)
DAY10: SUMMIT LOBUCHE PEAK (6119M) AND BACK TO PHERICHE (4300M)
DAY11: PHERICHE TO AMADABLAM BASE CAMP (4600M)
DAY12: REST DAY AT AMADABLAM BASE CAMP
DAY13: CLIMBING PREPARATION DAY FOR AMADABLAM
DAY14: AMADABLAM BASE CAMP TO CAMP1
DAY15: CLIMBING CAMP1 TO CAMP2
DAY16 SUMMIT AMADABLAM (6812M) AND BACK TO CAMP2
DAY17: DESCENDING TO AMADABLAM BASE CAMP
DAY18: AMADABLAM BASE CAMP TO TENGBOCHE
DAY19: TENGBOCHE TO NAMCHE BAZZAR
DAY20: NAMCHE TO LUKLA
DAY21: FLAY BACK TO KATHMANDU FROM LUKLA
DAY22: SPARE DAY IN KATHMANDU
DAY23: DEPARTURE TO HOME
1. ARRIVALS AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL BY THE TOURIST BUS OR PRIVATE VEHICALS.
2. SIX NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN 3 STAR CATORIZED HOTEL IN KATHMANDU.
3. TRIP BRIEFING AND EQUIPMENT CHECK.
4. MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DUFFLE BAG,TSHIRT AND TREKKING MAP.
5. WELCOME DINNER WITH NEPAL CULTURAL SHOW.
6. ONE DAY KATHMANDU CITY SIGHT SCENE.
7. TRANSPORT TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO (lUKLA) AIRFARE KTM/LUKA/KTM.
8. GOVERNMENT LICENCE HOLDER TREKKING GUIDE AND EXPERIENCE CLIMBING SHERPA
9. ALL MEAL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, AND TEA, COFFEE , FREE MENU BY MOUNTAIN SCENERY TREKS AND EXPEDITION /DESERT AFTER DINNER/HOTWATER.
10. STAFF EXPENSES
- ALL STAFFS MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCES DURING THE TRIP.
- ALL STAFF FOODS.
- POTTER WAGES.
- CLIMBING GUIDE WAGES.
- POTTER EQUIPMENT.
11. CLIMBING BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT
- DINING TENT, KITCHEN TENT, TOILET TENT,SHOWER TENT, MEMBER TENT,STAFF TENT.
- KITCHEN UTENSILS.
- NECESSERY HIGH ALTITUDE FOOD , MOUNTAIN FOOD,DRY FOOD.
- CLIMBING ROPES, ICE CREW, SNOW-BA, ICE –TOOLS,ICE HAMER, SOO ON.
- CAMP 1 MEMER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP2 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- CAMP3 MEMBER AND SHERPA TENT PLUS FOODS.
- 13. ROPE FIXING CHARGE.
12. PAPER WORK
- CLIMBING PERMIT.
- NATIONAL PARK ENTRY FEE.
- MUNICIPALITY CHARGE.
- TIMS CARD FEE.
- ALL GOVERNMENT TAXES.
13. SATELLITE PHONE , INCASE OUT THE COVERGE OF NETWORK.
14. LAST DAY DINNER IN LUKLA WITH ALL INVOLVED STAFFS.
15. WEATHER FORECAST INFORMATION DURING THE CLIMBING PERIOD.
16. FLY BACK TO KTM/FAREWELL DINNER AT THE SAME DAY.
17. DEPARTURE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO HOME.
1. LUNCH AND DINNER IN KATHMANDU EXCEPT WELCOME AND FAREWELL DINNER.
2. BOTH WAY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT AIR-FARE.
3. PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE AND EMERGENCY RESQUE INSURANCE.
4. NEPAL ENTRY VISA FREE.
5. ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES.
6. FILMING PERMIT OF DRONE AND CAMERA DURING CLIMBING.
7. EXTRA NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU IF LATE DEPARTURE.
8. PERSONAL EXPENSES, LAUDRY, WIFI CHARGE…..
9. STAFF TIPS.
10.SUMMIT BONUS TO CLIMBING SHERPA GUIDE
Group Size 2 to 18 people
Max Altitude 6812M
Duration 23 Days
Walking Days 20 Days
Best Period MAR | APR | MAY | SEP | OCT | NOV